It’s time to be inspired, motivated, and now more than ever, we need to support each other.
With much of the American economy in a self-imposed shutdown, to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we have seen a colossal surge in unemployment. The stats are staggering:
• 1 in 5 American workers have filed for unemployment benefits since mid-March
• 33.5 million claims have been filed over the last seven weeks
• 20.5 million Americans are now jobless pushing the unemployment rate up to a new record of 14.7% as of April 2020
In these unprecedented times, San Diego Tech Hub is looking to provide guidance to help our community of Conduits navigate this maze of uncertainty.
Our theme for May is focused on giving you the insight and motivation needed to navigate through life’s maze of economic shutdown and show you how to pivot professionally using our three R’s of success in Today’s new normal.
We are offering 3 breakout sessions for you to choose from:
1 of 3: Connect – Recruiting
2 of 3: Inform – Reinventing
3 of 3: Empower – Revenue
** PLEASE READ **
This invite is to RSVP for our “Inform” session run by Kamelia Britton, Travel & Lifestyle Influencer And Instagram Business Coach, Hackerette
For details on the Connect and Empower sessions, check out https://www.meetup.com/SanDiegoTechHub/events/
Here is a breakdown of the “Inform” session:
It’s time to reinvent yourself in preparation for After COVID (A.C.).
• What self-improvement steps can you take now for (i.e. learning new skill via online education/certification, keeping an open mind and staying positive/motivated)?
• What tools can help you identify transferable skills and position yourself in a new way (i.e. questionnaire/exercise for identifying strengths and marketable skills)?
Redefining yourself now will help set you up for success in the coming months.
“Reinvention is the Mother of Necessity”
It’s time to get creative with your craft! COVID-19 has forced us all out of our comfort zones and some of us have even been forced out of a job. How can YOU reinvent yourself in a time of economic downturn? In this interactive talk, Kamelia Britton, a Travel & Lifestyle Influencer and Instagram Business Coach for small businesses and personal brands, shares her stories of reinvention and lessons she’s learned along the way. She’ll also share how you can reframe your mindset and pivot your way to success even in a pandemic.
Join from a Computer or Mobile: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81788337443
Join from a browser:
877 853 5257 (US Toll Free)
888 475 4499 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 817 88 337 443